This small maintenance patch below consists of smaller fixes resulting from level designers and game designers working through the backlog of reported issues.
The Resurrection spell was too powerful in combination with the death mechanic changes.
Resurrection revives targets at 30% health, reduced from 100%.
- Resource and Farm territories now correctly suffer a -10 defender bonus when trying to conquer home territories.
- Fixed an issue where the Poison spell was ticking four times instead of the intended 5.
- Changed the Empowering Beam spell’s tick frequency so that the actual effect time more closely matches the channeling time.
- Ensured the Holy Beam spell can no longer be kept at maximum stacks by stacking CDR.
- Fixed an issue where the Ambush spell was erroneously stacks up faster when more enemies were around.
- Fixed an issue where the Enfeeble Aura spell was incorrectly removed by friendly Cleanse spells.
- Fixed an issue where the Hail spell was potentially dealing damage more frequently than intended.
- Mage Towers now prefer Mutton Sandwiches instead of (non-existent) T6 pies.
- Invisible players will now always be visible to friendly players (even when using the Ambush spell).
- Fixed unlock criteria for Expert’s Hunter Jacket.
- Fixed certain passive abilities not scaling with ability power.
- Fixed various typos in localization.
- Fixed various reported level design bugs:
Filled holes in ground on several maps
Moved resources into harvestable positions
Fixed floating rocks
Removed rocks from roads
Repositioned railings to stop people from walking up walls
Removed invisible objects which were blocking player movement in some places
Fixed alignment of GvG elements in player cities